Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 5, 2013
Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 5, 2013
GM offers a career in SAP which will expand your knowledge and provide opportunities to lead development and delivery for one of the world’s largest SAP implementations. This is a chance to develop your skills and expand your capabilities across a number of SAP modules across a global organization. This is a challenge which will enable you to grow as a top SAP delivery professional.
- Work with leading technologies from SAP and the latest integration and support packages
- Solution delivery for global process teams including Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance, Aftersales and Warehouse Management
- Ability to work on large scale global implementations as well as smaller, faster innovative challenges
- On-going training and development in SAP and the latest delivery techniques
- Management of a development team responsible for the technical design, build, and testing of SAP objects supporting a variety of SAP solutions.
- Responsibile to create and execute test cases for Unit Testing and complete Code Quality Reviews on all delivered objects
- Responsible to prioritize work across multiple projects for delivery coordination
- Responsible to manage a team of development resources and have managerial responsibility
- Responsible for team building, talent management, career development and HR-related processes for 6-10 team members
- Leadership and project management activities including estimate development, issues and risk management, critical path assessment, and resource modeling
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology or related field
- Extensive experience in SAP project life cycle deployments and/or sustain operations
- At least 5 years experience in ABAP or Java development activities associated with an SAP system
- Managerial experience with teams leadership responsibility for 6-10 resources
- Ability to coordinate resources and priorities across multiple projects and groups
- Ability to motivate teams to achieve tight schedules and resolve issues quickly
- Experience in working with outsourced service providers
- Project management experience
- 8 years experience in SAP development experience including responsibilities for multiple system landscapes
- Functional Lead role in at least 2 large scale SAP system deployment projects
Why General Motors?
At GM, we’ve charged ourselves with one mission: to design, build and sell the world’s best vehicles. And to achieve our goals, we’re currently undergoing one of the largest Information Technology transformations in the history of the automotive industry.
GM IT is a leader in cutting edge technologies such as Mobility, Telematics, Mission-Critical Business Systems, Supercomputing, Vehicle Engineering, and Real-time Computing. We offer challenging positions for passionate professionals looking to get in on the ground-floor of a growing “Fortune 5” firm that is re-inventing IT with a laser focus on Innovation, Speed, and Business Value.
Join our team and experience Information Technology at a scale and pace not seen before!
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Posting Date: May 15, 2013, 1:05:52 PM - Ongoing
Job: Information Technology
Watch live as SAP Co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe gives a keynote at SAPPHIRE NOW.
via SAP Newsroom http://www.news-sap.com/watch-live-jim-hagemann-snabe-keynote-at-sapphire-now/
Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 5, 2013
via SAP Newsroom http://www.news-sap.com/video-replay-sap-hana-enterprise-cloud-global-press-event/
Chủ Nhật, 5 tháng 5, 2013
I see a lot in the marketplace of existing SAP customers wanting to replace UCES with the next best thing or cloud like offerings. What is the replacement of UCES from an implementation perspective of what the next product offering will be or can you utilize other SAP components to satisify the requirements of UCES like features?