The SAP eSourcing / CLM Consultant is responsible for the successful delivery of the technology/process deliverables related to the implementation and operation of SAP and its integration with SAP MM (ECC). This role assists in the fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout, and post-implementation support of SAP E-Sourcing/CLM solutions. He/she will provide functional knowledge & develop deliverables within context of individual role.
Individual will assist user community in identification and remediation of all production issues related to eSourcing/CLM and integration with SRM 7.0. Must have knowledge of master data structures and basic processes in order to identify and correct any production related issues in the eSourcing/CLM module. Must have knowledge of ESO/CLM bean shell coding (scripting, valuations, reports, etc.) to direct ABAP programmers in correcting code deficiencies identified in the production system. Knowledge of integration with SAP SRM 7.0 is a plus.
Will assist in any project development activities related to eSourcing/CLM to assure that the delivered system is designed for sustainability and long term support.
Individual will serve as a member of the North American Competency Center for SAP. The position is located in Detroit, MI.
Essential Job Functions
- Gathers process redesign requirements; coordinates and participates in development activities and support the testing and implementation of package-based application software
- Builds expertise in interface and data conversion requirements, capabilities and limitations, and setup and configuration issues associated with product modules in specialty area(s).
- Understands the purpose, roles and activities related to a solution demonstration lab (SDL) and participates in applying this technique to facilitate application design and implementation .
- Maintains conceptual understanding of enterprise software package solutions and related implementation issues from a technical perspective.
- Establishes credibility at all levels within the user community and builds problem-solving partnerships with users and colleagues.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- Experience working with one or two product modules and associated business and technical integration issues
- Experience working with detailed product functionality and features within specific specialty area(s) and associated best practices
- Experience in working in a post deployment sustain operations of a deployed system.
- One to two years of additional relevant experience in one or more business or industry specialty areas
- Good skills in package-based development (PBD) concepts and activities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to devise creative business solutions
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex business problems
- Ability to direct the activities of ABAP resources to correct deficiencies identified in deployed systems and/or develop minor enhancements in deployed code.
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta
Posting Date: Aug 28, 2013, 2:01:12 PM - Ongoing
Job: Information Technology