Global SAP Senior Financial Analyst-INF0011904
GM offers a career in SAP which will expand your knowledge and provide opportunities to lead development and delivery for one of the world’s largest SAP implementations. This is a chance to develop your skills and expand your capabilities across a number of SAP modules across a global organization. This is a challenge which will enable you to grow as a top SAP delivery professional.
- Work with leading technologies from SAP and the latest integration and support packages
- Solution delivery for global process teams including Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance, Aftersales and Warehouse Management
- Abilityto work on large scale global implementations as well as smaller, faster innovative challenges
- Responsible for the functional design, configuration, and validation of the SAP solution for appropriate modules, specially Finance and its relations to SD and MM.
- Opportunity to ensure the solution has comprehensive testing approach and validation of end-to-end processes.
Experience with modules in ECC: Finance Accounts Receivable (FI-AR, FI-AP), Finance Supply Chain Management (FSCM) and interfaces to MM and SD.
Experience in SAP project life cycle deployments and/or sustain operations.
At least 3 years of experience in configuration activities associated with an SAP system in one or many of the key modules.
Ability to coordinate tasks and priorities across multiple projects.
Experience in developing and documenting business and technical requirements.
Experience in creating test plans, test cases and executing/controlling test cycles.
Experience in integrating SAP to legacy/mainframe environments.
Experience in Problem solving, including Integration problems resolution.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (preferred) or equivalent experience required.
7+ years in the business environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status.
Primary Location: US-MI-Detroit
Posting Date: Apr 17, 2015, 3:58:23 PM - Ongoing
Job: Information Technology