SAP Analyst - Request to Pay-INF0011394
GM offers a career in SAP which will expand your knowledge and provide opportunities to lead development and delivery for one of the world’s largest SAP implementations. This is a chance to develop your skills and expand your capabilities across a number of SAP modules across a global organization. This is a challenge which will enable you to grow as a top SAP delivery professional.
This position is with the Request to Pay organization. The purpose of this role to provide project analysis/management, planning and Request to Pay subject matter expertise primarily focused on solution design through development anddeployment support activities.
About the Role:
- Solution delivery for global GM process teams including Business Services, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Logistics, Aftersales and Warehouse Management.
- Responsible for the functional design, configuration and validation of the SAP Solution for appropriate modules with a focus on MM, eSourcing, SRM and BI
- Opportunity to ensure the solution has comprehensive testing approach and validation of end-to-end processes
- Ability to work on large scale global implementations as well as smaller, faster innovation challenges
- Work with leading technologies from SAP and the latest integration and support packages
- On-going training and development in SAP and the latest delivery techniques
- Minimal travel will be required with this role
Basic Required & Preferred:
- Excellent communication skills – written, spoken
- Experience in SAP project lifecycle deployments and/or sustain operations
- At least 1 year of experience in configuration activities associated with an SAP system in one or more of the key modules (MM, eSourcing, SRM, or BI)
- Ability to coordinate tasks and priorities across multiple projects
- Some experience working with remote team members and/or customers
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in Information Technologyor related field
- A graduate degree with an information technologyspecialization is preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status."
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Posting Date: Apr 7, 2015, 10:55:55 AM - Jun 1, 2015, 10:59:00 PM
Job: Information Technology