SAP CCA Operations Analyst-INF0012588
About the General Motors SAP Global Operations team:
The SAP Global Operations team is primarily locatedin North America/South America and provides 24x7 support for issues that disrupt our business. We support 18 productive SAP landscapes that encompass many of SAP’s products to include ECC, BI, PI, EP, SCM/APO, SRM, EWM, CRM, MDGF, GRC, and Solution Manager.
About the role:
The SAP CCA Operations Analyst is responsible for the successful delivery and operation of the technology/process and deliverables related to the implementation and operation of SAP SPM solution, to include APO (GATP/SPP), CRM, EWM, and ECC (as it relates to the other SPMcomponents). This role assists in the fit analysis, configuration, testing, and rollout of large-scale SAP SPM solutions, with primary focus on post-implementation support. He/she will provide functional knowledge & develop deliverables within context of individual role. You will assist the user community in identification and remediation of all production issues related to the components of the SAP SPM solution.
The SAP CCA Operations Analyst must maintain conceptual understanding of enterprise software package solutions and related implementation issues from a technical perspective. You will also serve as a member of the North American Competency Center for SAP.
- At least three years of experience working, in any development / technical / functional capacity, with at least one of the following SAP SPM components: APO (GATP/SPP), CRM,or EWM
- Must have knowledge of master data structures and processes in order to identify and correct production related issues with one of the following SAP SPM components: APO(GATP/SPP), CRM, or EWM
- Ability to either act/implement ABAP corrections, or direct the activities of ABAP resources to correct deficiencies identified in deployed systems and/or develop corrections in deployed code
Experience in working in a post deployment operation of a deployed system of at least one of the following SAP SPM components: APO (GATP/SPP), CRM, or EWM
- Ability to ensure break/fix activities and functional releases have comprehensive testing approach and validation of end-to-end processes
- Ability to manage competing priorities in acomplex environment
Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in a technical discipline
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of qualified experience in CCA
- Appropriate SAP certifications a plus
- ABAP or Java development activities associated with an SAP system
Why General Motors?
At GM, we’ve charged ourselves with one mission: to design, build and sell the world’s best vehicles. And to achieve our goals, we’re currently undergoing one of the largest Information Technology transformations in the history of the automotive industry.
GM IT is a leader in cutting edge technologies such as Mobility, Telematics, Mission-Critical Business Systems, Supercomputing, Vehicle Engineering, and Real-time Computing. We offer challenging positions for passionate professionals looking to get in on the ground-floor of a growing “Fortune 5” firm that is re-inventing IT with a laser focus on Innovation, Speed, and Business Value.
Join our team and experience Information Technology at a scale and pace not seen before!
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta
US-AZ-Phoenix, US-TX-Austin, US-MI-Detroit
Posting Date: May 21, 2015, 12:50:19 PM - Ongoing
Job: Information Technology