SAP Security Analyst-INF0012459
About the General Motors Global Finance IT team:
GM’s Finance IT team innovates and drives business value with systems that help GM deliver consistent messaging, transactions and services. The Finance IT team is responsible for developing and delivering solutions leveraging a wide array of systems architectures and technical platforms. Our industry leading engineers work closely with teams worldwide with the objective of enabling business teams, who in return design, build and sell the world’s best vehicles.
About the role SAP Security Analyst role:
The SAP Security Analyst will be a member of a team that designs, develops, deploys, and supports global applications across a broad set of SAP Systems and technologies. Responsible for developing innovative and sustainable solutions for providing the correct access with the appropriate controls to application users across a diverse set of platforms.
- Responsible for the design and development of security roles and SAP security for an SAP landscape including ECC, R/3, Portal, PI, BW
- Experience working to development new procedures and polices in support of a development environment to maintain SAP security integrity and controls
- Create and assign new users groups to all remaining GM users
- Configure and install rule set for GRC tools
- Ability to create and run SOD reports, both Ad Hoc and automatic background jobs
- Responsible to work with the business to define roles, recognize best practices and apply to implementation projects
Minimum Required Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in overall SAP security operations
- Experience working with business customers for role definition and rule set definition and management
- Experienced in studying and analyzing organization structure and defining job matrix, roles and responsibilities, transport management, security audit.
- Experience in using automatic profile generator (PFCG) in creating single roles, composite roles and derived roles
- Experience includes analysis, development, maintenance of SAP security for workplace, SAP R/3 and SAP BW with authorizations, creation & maintenance of roles using automatic profile generator, reconciliation of roles and user master records
- Experience in problem analysis and troubleshooting security issues (SU53 and ST01)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong knowledge of Security tables and programs
- GRC experience
Why General Motors?
At GM, we’ve charged ourselves with one mission: to design, build and sell the world’s best vehicles. And to achieve our goals, we’re currently undergoing one of the largest Information Technology transformations in the history of the automotive industry.
GM IT is a leader in cutting edge technologies such as Mobility, Telematics, Mission-Critical Business Systems, Supercomputing, Vehicle Engineering, and Real-time Computing. We offer challenging positions for passionate professionals looking to get in on the ground-floor of a growing “Fortune 5”firm that is re-inventing IT with a laser focus on Innovation, Speed, and Business Value.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status.
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta
Posting Date: May 5, 2015, 12:45:33 PM - Ongoing
Job: Information Technology