The annual list honors outstanding female executives across vendor channel organizations, distributors, solution providers and other women prominently involved in the IT channel ecosystem for their successes and the far-reaching impact they are having on the technology industry going forward.
This year’s Women of the Channel were carefully reviewed and selected by the editors of CRN based on their accomplishments and the influence they wield over the technology channel.
Executives from SAP named to the list are as follows:
- Jayne Landry, Global Vice President & General Manager, Business Intelligence
- Carrie Maslen, Global Vice President, Small and Midsize Enterprises
- Annie Neubrech, Regional Vice President, North America Partner Organization
- Diane Pereira, Senior Director, Global Partner Marketing and Communications
- Susan Reynolds, Global Vice President, Indirect Channels, Cloud
- Jennifer Schulze, Vice President, Cloud Ecosystems & Channels Marketing
- Meaghan Sullivan, Vice President, Global Channel Marketing & SME
In addition, Carrie Maslen, Susan Reynolds and Meaghan Sullivan have been further recognized on the 2015 CRN Women of the Channel Power 100 list. The Power 100 spotlights an elite subset of Women of the Channel honorees whose insight and influence in their respective companies help drive channel success.
“These executives have made a lasting mark on the industry, expanding the breadth of influence in the technology channel,” said Robert Faletra, CEO, The Channel Company. “We congratulate the Women of the Channel, and celebrate their innovative contributions and commitment to the IT channel community.”
The Women of the Channel will be featured in the June issue of CRN, and online at www.CRN.com.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company, with established brands including CRN®, XChange® Events, IPED® and SharedVue®, is the channel community’s trusted authority for growth and innovation. For more than three decades, we have leveraged our proven and leading-edge platforms to deliver prescriptive sales and marketing solutions for the technology channel. The Channel Company provides Communication, Recruitment, Engagement, Enablement, Demand Generation and Intelligence services to drive technology partnerships. Learn more at http://ift.tt/1kRIXvY.
via SAP News Center http://ift.tt/1dHrq9i