As the year draws to a close, SAP can point to numerous successes in its journey to bring innovation to its customers and partners. But the company isn’t in a purely reflective mode as it looks back at 2015. There are celebratory notes in the air, and with good reason.
On Tuesday, December 8, SAP executives, customers, and partners are set to extend a powerful message at two key events in Frankfurt and New York. And the message is clear: SAP HANA is a transformative technology, helping people succeed in the digital economy and positively impacting industries stretching from healthcare to sports.
SAP is approaching a key milestone this quarter: almost 10,000 customers and partners worldwide are choosing SAP HANA. While we can’t squeeze them all into two venues, an impressive selection of customers and partners will be joining thought leaders for a full day of keynotes and sessions across two time zones. And in a nod to SAP’s future workforce, a contingent of students from New York’s SAP Business Technology Early College High School (BTECH), the Network For Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) and GENYOUth will be on hand to interact with leading figures from the business world, getting a glimpse of the many directions in which a career in IT can take them. Acting as junior reporters, these students will share their videos, photos and thoughts via social media.
Frankfurt: Innovation Forum on SAP HANA
SAP executives, customers, and partners are set to pack this forum with a wealth of information and insights around SAP HANA. Success stories and discussions of key trends shaping the industry will highlight how SAP HANA is helping customers run simple and innovate in a digital economy. Keynotes by SAP leaders will be broadcast live in Central European Time (CET).
- 9:30-10:00am Keynote: Bernd Leukert, SAP Executive Board Member, Products & Innovations
- 10:00-10:30am Keynote: Steve Lucas, Global President Platform Solutions Group, SAP
New York: SAP Spotlight Tour for Healthcare & Sports
Today, data science is being used to not only to help patients and athletes live longer and healthier lives, it’s also enabling them to play an active role in their own health plans. Event participants will learn how the latest technological advances have transformed two of the world’s biggest industries – healthcare and sports – making them more personal, predictive, and preventative. Live broadcasts will be in Eastern Time (ET).
- 10:00-10:10am Welcome Address – Alexis Glick, CEO GENYOUth
- 10:15-10:35am SAP’s Commitment to Personalized Medicine – Greg McStravick, Global Head of Database & Technology
- 10:25–11:15am Healthcare Panel – Personalized Treatment Starts at the Genome
Scheduled panelists include:
- Carlos Bustamante, Professor of Genetics, Stanford University Medical School
- Clifford A. Hudis, MD, Member, CancerLinQ LLC Board of Governors, ASCO President, 2013-2014
- Moderated by Greg McStravick
- 11:15am–12:15pm Sports Panel – The Formula to Win: Analytics as a Game Changer for Athletes
Scheduled panelists include:
- Bill Seringer, Stanford Health Clinical Supervisor Outpatient Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Jack Swarbrick, Notre Dame Vice President and Director of Athletics
- Kathleen Stroia, WTA SVP Sports Sciences & Medicine and transitions
- Kevin Abrams, Assistant General Manager NY Giants
- Kurt Kendall, Global Head of Consumer Engagement for Under Armour
- Stacy T Sims, PhD – Environmental Exercise Physiologist-Nutrition Scientist, CISSN
- Moderated by Marty Mrugal, Chief Innovation Officer, SAP North America
Join SAP in Celebrating SAP HANA! Follow the Live Broadcasts on SAP TV Periscope
Executive keynotes, select session segments, and the occasional impromptu interview will be broadcast live on SAP TV Periscope. Be sure to follow @SAPTV to catch select live broadcasts throughout the day on Tuesday, December 8. If you can’t follow the live broadcasts, you can catch the SAP TV Periscope replays.
So mark your calendars and join SAP and its customers and partners in a celebration of the transformative power of SAP HANA.
This story originally appeared on SAP Business Trends.
Top image via Shutterstock
via SAP News Center http://ift.tt/1OQdiIc