Time is running out to enter customers in this year’s SAP HANA Innovation Award – final entries are due by next week.
For many SAP customers, innovation is a way of life. In today’s digital economy, it’s innovate or die and customers rely on next-generation tools and platforms from SAP to ensure that they are not just the survivors, but the winners in the hyper-competitive global economy.
The SAP HANA Innovation Award, back for its third year, is designed to honor, celebrate, and publicly recognize the awesome things customers are doing with SAP HANA. All eligible customers who have deployed SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA, SAP HANA Cloud Platform or developed an SAP HANA business app can enter for a chance to win prize money for charity and a free pass to SAPPHIRE NOW.
This year the competition has been simplified to four categories and no requirement to submit a blog or video. In addition, customers in five additional countries — Hong Kong, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and United Arab Emirates — are now eligible to enter.
The Four Categories:
- Analytics Wizard: Customers delivering real-time analytics to empower its workforce and customers
- Digital Trailblazer: Customers harnessing Big Data and/or the Internet of Things for breakthrough results
- Process Simplifier: Customers operating business critical processes in real time
- Next-Generation Apps: Customers building innovative apps using the SAP HANA platform or SAP HANA Cloud Platform
But time is running out; customer entries close on March 2, 2016, with judging by a panel who will review all submissions and select the finalists set to take place between March 21 and April 1. Public voting, which (accounts for 20 percent of the final score to determine the winners, will take place April 7-21 and the winners announced at SAPPHIRE NOW, being held May 17-19.
The top three entries in each category will receive several prizes, including a donation to the charity of their choice, a SAPPHIRE NOW pass, and more. The winners can choose the recipient of their prize money from a list of eligible charities vetted by SAP.
- 1st place: $5,000 donation to charity
- 2nd place: $2,000 donation to charity
- 3rd place: $1,000 donation to charity
And promote entries on social media using the hashtag #HANAStory, because the number of public votes contributes 20% towards the final score.
- About the winners from 2014 and 2015
- Watch The Spin with Megan Meany: Celebrating SAP HANA from Frankfurt to NYC
- Watch a whiteboard video
- Read on SAP Community Network: Share Your #HANAStory and Win
- Visit innovation.saphana.com
via SAP News Center http://ift.tt/1RirP0r