Record-Setting Revenue and Profit
- Cloud and software revenue up 7% (IFRS) and up 11% (non-IFRS at constant currencies)
- Cloud revenue up 30% (IFRS) and up 33% (non-IFRS at constant currencies)
- Operating profit up 81% (IFRS) and up 11% (non-IFRS at constant currencies), while investing in fast growth areas
- S/4HANA is leading the digital transformation with more than 3,700 customers
- SAP confidently reiterates full year outlook
WALLDORF, Germany — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced its financial results for the second quarter and half year ended June 30, 2016.
via SAP News Center http://ift.tt/29SFaxo