NEWTOWN SQUARE — SAP America (NYSE: SAP) today announced it has been named one of the 2017 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For, according to global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
SAP ranked #59 on the prestigious list, which is based on employee ratings of their workplace culture in areas such as trust in leadership, pride in their job and camaraderie with co-workers.
“This award is a testament to the more than 20,000 U.S. employees whose tireless work ethic and shared values have made this a truly special place to come to work each day,” said Jennifer Morgan, president, SAP North America. “We have built a culture of equality, purpose and respect for others, where innovative thinking and risk-taking are celebrated, and where all are united in helping our customers around the globe to succeed.”
Of those surveyed, 98 percent reported feeling “great pride” about working at SAP, and 96 percent said the company offered “great challenges,” “great rewards,” “great atmosphere” and “great communications.”
SAP America provides employees opportunities to travel and broaden their experiences and skill sets. Germany-based SAP SE is one of the largest technology companies in the world and offers enrichment programs to employees in North America and beyond, including:
- Leadership Excellence Acceleration Program (L.E.A.P): This award-winning, year-long development program is for women who have the potential and interest in attaining leadership and management positions.
- Mentoring and fellowships: SAP’s fellowship program ranges from 4 weeks to 6 months, allowing employees to gain full-time exposure to different roles and lines of business. SAP’s formalized, relationship-based approach provides mutual benefits to mentees and mentors.
- Coffee Corners: Throughout the year and across offices, members of SAP’s leadership team engage in open, transparent and informal conversations with employees during Coffee Corners.
- Flexible schedules: Employees may work nontraditional hours remotely. Generous paid time-off policies include parental leave, unlimited sick time and four weeks of vacation for new hires.
- Early Talent Program: Designed for new hires with 0–2 years of experience, this program provides training, mentoring and support to bring out the best ideas and talents from millennials.
- SAP Social Sabbatical: This four-week assignment for key talents gives them the opportunity to work in diverse, international teams to solve business challenges for the entrepreneurial sector in emerging markets.
SAP America also recently received two awards for its commitment to diversity. It was named to Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and was designated by the Human Rights Campaign as a top workplace for LGBT equality for the fourth straight year.
Steve Collins, +1 (617) 335-5456, email@example.com, ET
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP’s future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including SAP’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2017 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see http://ift.tt/1gK6Kcn for additional trademark information and notices.
via SAP News Center http://ift.tt/2n3da3j