WALLDORF — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced the SAP Cloud Trust Center site, a public website that offers real-time information on the current operations of cloud solutions from SAP as well as the company’s approach to security and privacy.
By making this information public, SAP aims to promote transparency and high delivery standards.
With this announcement, three cloud solutions* will be visible, with more planned in the coming year. Visitors to the Web site will be able to see some of the planned maintenance schedules, four weeks of historical data, real-time availability, security and data privacy so that they can make the best decisions for their critical business processes. Customers will be able to go to SAP ONE Support Launchpad and to access their personalized view.
“In our ongoing conversations with cloud customers, the number one thing we heard was transparency. They crave access to real-time information on system availability and performance,” said Michael Kleinemeier, Member of the Executive Board of SAP SE, SAP Digital Business Services, SAP. “With the launch of SAP Cloud Trust Center, we are giving everyone – from customers to the public – exposure to key aspects of how we run our cloud environment to continue building their trust and confidence in our capabilities.”
In addition to live status updates for cloud services, SAP Cloud Trust Center features:
- A transparent view of how SAP delivers security, cybersecurity and data center security for cloud services
- Clear explanations on how SAP handles data privacy and how the company protects the rights of individuals
- Proof of compliance with international standards, including ISO and British standards and industry-specific and regional certificates; explanations of different service organization control reports and how they can be requested from SAP
- Easy-to-understand agreements that can serve as the building blocks for subscribing to the SAP Cloud portfolio; examples and relevant quick facts that make it easy for a current or prospective customer to understand the process
- Answers to common questions on trust-related cloud topics, such as security, data protection and privacy, and on compliance for the SAP Integrated Business Planning solution, the SAP Cloud Platform Integration service and SAP S/4HANA Cloud software
*Products currently visible on the SAP Cloud Trust Center site include the SAP Integrated Business Planning solution, SAP S/4HANA Cloud software and the SAP Cloud Platform Integration service.
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP’s future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including SAP’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2017 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see http://ift.tt/1gK6Kcn for additional trademark information and notices.
via SAP News Center http://ift.tt/2qjuXUF