SAP Raises Outlook – Q2 Total Revenue Up Double-Digit
- Strong new cloud bookings, up 33%
- Stellar software revenue, up 5% – beating a record Q2 2016
- Operating profit down 27% (IFRS) and up 4% (Non-IFRS) – compared with exceptional profits in Q2 2016
- Digital core business soars with over 6,300 S/4HANA customers – up over 70% year over year
- Share buyback announced, up to €500 million in 2017 – following strong operating cash flow, up 20% in HY
Walldorf, Germany — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced its financial results for the second quarter 2017 ended June 30, 2017.
via SAP News Center http://ift.tt/2gMlhPm